Products and Services
Champaign County School Employees' Credit Union exists to offer low-cost banking to our membership. With no outside shareholders to pay, we are able to return earnings to our members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates, and lower fees for services. Champaign County School Employees' Credit Union has the same products and services as banks, only at a better value.
We believe that member interests can best be served by offering products and services that meet member needs while providing an economic advantage when compared with other financial institutions. Our product strategy is based on a few simple principles:
- We understand your time is valuable. That's why we offer convenient financial services to make your life easier.
- We will never treat you like a number. We value each member and pride ourselves on always looking out for your best interests through personalized service.
- Champaign County School Employees' Credit Union wants to help you save money. We regularly offer promotions on many of our most popular products.
- We continue to uphold the cornerstone philosophies of the Credit Union Movement, "For Service, Not for Profit, Not for Charity" and "People Helping People."
- Our members own the Credit Union, so you should be treated like an owner. Quality member service is our number one priority, and our members' opinions of the service they receive are important to us.
- Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
We realize you have a lot of choices when it comes to financial services. Though you may find similar products and services to those we offer at other places, we're confident you won't find them done well as we do them here.